Beloved Fairytale & Superhero Characters
Peachy & Professional Parties!Serving Atlanta & Upstate South Carolina with 10 years of experience, the entertainers of Party Peaches Entertainment strive to make your child's birthday or holiday event an unforgettable and magical experience. We specialize in storytelling, sing-a-longs, face painting, balloon art, and so much more! All of our entertainers are professional singers, actors and storytellers - we guarantee to hit the mark for every event big or small. Choose from a variety of our party planning packages complete with superheroes, princesses, costumed characters, and beloved fairytale characters. So sit back, relax, and let us make this year the best birthday ever!
It's party time!
Please ask about our $75 special - 30 minute meet and greets with your favorite character!
Princess VisitsBring the magic home with your child's favorite princess character! This package includes 1 hour of storytelling, face painting and fun activities like balloon animals and magic tricks.
Our crime-fighting justice league are equipped to make sure your little guy has the time of his life! This package includes 1 hour of sword fights, tug of war, tattoos, balloon animals, and magic tricks. Our superheros are sure to save the day!
Peaches & Dreams (Double-Duo)
Can't settle for just one? Why not two? Choose your favorite two characters and watch them divide and conquer your party! This package includes 1.5 hours of face painting, balloons, magic tricks, storytelling and activities.
Professional Face Painters / Balloon Artists
package is ideal for festivals, holiday gatherings, or events!
Our professional face painters and balloon artists will come make
your child's day by sharing their peachy skills dressed in festive and branded attire. Includes 1 hour of specialty face painting or balloons. For parties larger than 25-30 children, it is highly recommended to invite two Party Peach Entertainers.
Sensory Friendly Packages
Please ask about our specialized packages for special needs children! We provide sensory-friendly party experiences to children with special needs.
Things to Know:
- Our availability is extremely limited due to COVID-19 restrictions, please call to book in advance.
- At this time, we do not require deposits for making a reservation in case of cancellations due to COVID-19.
- Since we do not collect deposits, we must have verbal or written confirmation of your reservation the week of the party or you will lose your spot. If you have not received a confirmation call from Party Peaches at least 72 hours before your party, please call or text us at (864)-559-1205.
- Please have all information ready when booking - date, time of the party, and party address location.
- If we do not receive all party information, or a confirmation call, within 24 hours of your reserved time - your reservation will be canceled. We would hate to miss your party, but if we can't get a hold of you, then we understand the reservation is canceled.
- You are paying for the entertainer's time, please let us know the number of children attending your party so we can plan ahead to make sure we have enough supplies and activities to fill the scheduled time. In the event there are too few or too many guests the day of the party, the entertainer will adjust as best as possible to fill the time. The entertainer will get through as many activities as the time and number of children will allow.
- Changes made to your reservation must be communicated ASAP, we cannot promise to accommodate all changes but we certainly try our best to be flexible.
- We travel anywhere in the Upstate and up to an hour outside of Greenville, including but not limited to: Easley, Piedmont, Greer, Simpsonville, Powdersville, Mauldin, Pickens, Pelzer, Laurens, Anderson, Gaffney, and Traveler's Rest. Travel fees may apply depending on the distance from Greenville.
- Our entertainers do not carry change, cash is our preferred method of payment and is due the day of the party. We can also make square, Venmo, or Cashapp payment arrangements.
- Our entertainers bring hand sanitizer and required PPE to handle your party as safely as possible.
- Avoid "super-spreader" events. At this time, we recommend booking parties with no more than ten children (preferably within the same family or neighborhood) if the party is held indoors.
- We highly recommend booking your party outdoors - this is the safest way to gather.
Now Here's the Fun Part!
Take a look at our band of fairytale and superhero friends in the link below!
We also take special requests, please ask about our custom options.